Sunday, November 29, 2015

Beachbody Saved Me!



FINALLY!!! Finally, I found something that believes in me as much as I believe in it….BEACHBODY!!  For many years I was in love with beer, because I felt it was the only thing that loved me back.  Beer was most definitely my drug of choice, but that wasn't the extent by any means.  See for a long time I didn't feel like I was loved.  I never seemed sufficient enough in my mom’s eyes and my dad was always working and never had time to hang out.  When I drank a warm cozy feeling overcame me, something I'd never experienced before, like a big embracing hug I'd never gotten.  Once I started I didn’t want to quit because I didn’t want to lose that feeling.

Throughout the years, the more I tried to get people to love and accept me, the more I felt rejected.  I’ve dealt with a man telling me he didn’t want anything to do with our child, abusive relationships, being ARRESTED on numerous occasions, and even going to REHAB!  I finally was ready to give up.  Why should I care if I live to see another day if no one else did?  I LOST EVERYTHING I worked so hard for because of my addiction.  How could something that made me feel so loved at one time do this to me?  How did I get to this place?  I felt as if everyone was judging me and pointing fingers at me instead of helping me get better.  No one cared WHY I was at this place in my life, they just considered me a dead beat, no good for nothing waste of space.

Since no one else was going to help me I HAD to help myself.  There’s many times I should’ve died, but GOD said nope I’m not done with you, in fact I’m just getting started with you.  I had no idea what was about to happen when I packed up and moved to FLORIDA again, but I knew I HAD to make a better life for my daughter and I.  Shortly after I moved down, I was searching for something I could get involved with that’s healthy for me.  I had no idea what, because I completely lost myself.  I didn’t even know what I liked to do anymore.  I PRAYED and PRAYED for God to lead me in the right direction. AND HE DID!!!

I found my BEACHBODY coach online.  I had no idea what all this was about or what I was about to get myself into, but I knew that it HAD to be better than my old life.  He invited me to 813FitClub located in Tampa, FL.  Here is where I fell in love with BEACHBODY and all it has to offer.  We do a different BEACHBODY program every week and I haven’t missed one week since I started going in July!  Not only do I absolutely love the workouts and SHAKEOLOGY, but for me it’s the family that I’ve grown to love so much!  For the first time in my life, I feel ACCEPTED and LOVED! It’s the MOST AMAZING feeling in the world to feel 100% unjudged.  My journey isn’t as much physical for me as it is internal. The person I’ve become and still am becoming on a daily basis is truly a blessing from God.  He lead me to my BEACHBODY family to save me.  I am a firm believer now in surrounding yourself with the right group of people that want nothing but the best for you!  If you are looking for that please do yourself a favor and at least give BEACHBODY a chance.  I would be honored to introduce you to my FAMILY and help you thru the hard times this world can bring us!  Just know there is HOPE…. If I can do it SO CAN YOU!! J


 

Beachbody Transformation, Beachbody Motivation, Beachbody Coach Opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment