Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I used to be a LOSER!

It's true!! I used to be a LOSER! Even though something deep down inside of me kept telling me I was something special, I allowed for SO LONG people's opinions of me become my reality! Once I got SOBER and put the right people in my life, I started believing in myself again!  Do you know how AMAZING that feels to wake up BELIEVING you have a chance again?  Do you know how AMAZING it feels to wake up having others BELIEVE in you again?  It's the most empowering experience ever!

When I signed up as a Beachbody Coach I had no freakin clue how I was going to get ANYONE AT ALL to believe anything I said.  Over the years I burned so many bridges and pretty much completely ran my life into the ground.  Even though I felt so much better inside and out, something deep down inside me just felt like I wasn't good enough for this.... People are going to think... WAIT!! STOP!! RIGHT NOW AMANDA!!.... Didn't you just say you listened to people's opinions for so long and just where did that get you??  This is the exact conversation I had with myself.  ( I talk to myself A LOT these days )

Team Patched Wangs, Beachbody Motivation, Recovery Motivation, Recovery OpportunitiesInstead of putting thought into what people are going to think, I made the decision to be MYSELF and admit my failures.  This definitely was not easy at first.... and still isn't some days.  But I do it anyways.  I tune the world out and follow my heart!  I put my STORY out there in hopes to inspire someone along the way to make the necessary changes in their own life to find their happiness!  If you have a burning fire inside you like I do, I encourage you to take that leap of faith and do your part to inspire others.  Become a Coach and let's change the world together

Thanks to so many great LEADERS in Beachbody that inspire me to keep going, I still have the COURAGE to wake up every single day and talk to strangers about changing their lives.  Most people think I'm crazy and that's quite ok!  I know I have left a stain on their mind that they can't wash away!  Being a Coach to me is showing people there is a way across the bridge of darkness to happiness!  And the beauty of it is, that applies to so many different aspects of LIFE!  TODAY I'm NOT A LOSER! TODAY I'M A WINNER!  And I want you to be a WINNER TOO!  


No comments:

Post a Comment