Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Traded my CIGS for DUMBELLS!

I woke up this morning with specific goals in mind.  One of which was to get an oil change in my car.  I'm usually pretty good ( for a girl ) about keeping it changed regularly but I've been on the go so much I haven't taken the time.  You know how they always try to "SALE"  you unnecessary things especially to females for some reason.  Well I politely said "No thank you", he said "Ma'am please walk outside with me, please."  I kinda rolled my eyes thinking here we go.  He showed me a filter that hadn't been changed in a LONG time.... it was a cluster mess of leaves and dirt.  I hadn't budgeted for anything but an oil change so I was very hesitant to get a new one.  Clearly I could see with my own eyes I needed one BUT all these thoughts started running through my head about my bills.  I HAD to stop thinking about all those bills for a second and keep in mind if I don't take care of my car it's not going to get me where I need to go on a daily basis. So I told the nice man to go ahead and give me a new one and guess what?  When they were finally done with my car ( they washed it and cleaned it all up for me too, such a great feeling) I turned the key and it cranked better than it had since I've had the thing.  I can already tell a huge difference!  My car needed it SOOOO bad and if it wasn't for that man pointing it out and caring enough to show me, I wouldn't have ever known!

That whole experience reminded me of when I first was offered a Beachbody Challenge Pack by my amazing Coach,  At first I said NO because I couldn't fit it into my budget.  I thought my goodness it's SOOO expensive.  Then I started to think of how much money I spent on unnecessary things in my life, for example CIGARETTES!! I don't know about where you live, but in Florida my brand of cigarettes were almost $6.00 a pack!!!! THAT'S INSANE that I spent $6.00 a day sometimes $12.00 a day on things that hurt my body. If I just bought ONE pack a day ( that's $42.00 a week, $168.00 a month ) and that would be the ideal GOOD week!  HAHA sometimes it was way more than that depending on my stress level. That's A LOT of money per month on JUST ONE BAD HABIT!  I could go on and on!  Have you actually wrote down how much it's costing you for your bad habits? 

Beachbody Challenge Pack, Cigarettes, Beachbody Motivation

I took a leap of FAITH and bought my first Challenge Pack, Insanity Asylum!  I was nervous and scared I wouldn't have money for my bills, BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT?? I QUIT SMOKING!! So in my mind my Challenge Pack was paid for because I was ALREADY spending that money!  I have been SMOKE FREE since August 10, 2015!  To me, that's PRICELESS!  Just like with my car this morning, if I don't INVEST in myself eventually my body won't be able to carry me the places I need to go on a daily basis.  I don't know about you, but I have people to spend my life with and places I want to go all over the world.

 It is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to take care of yourself just like you do your vehicle.   If my amazing Coach hadn't told me ALL about the benifits of Beachbody and what all it could offer me I wouldn't have ever known!!  So I'm telling you lil babies, Beachbody is AMAZING for the BODY, MIND, and SOUL!! Take a leap of FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment