Thursday, January 28, 2016

Everything Is Gona Be Ok!

Do you think it's a coincident that a complete stranger opened my eyes to a simple, yet complex word?  A word that's so misused and misunderstood.... LOVE!!

I don't at all believe in coincidences.  I believe God puts specific people in your life for a specific reason.  In the short 28 days of this new year, I've met some pretty amazing people, but this one in particular just touched my soul.  :)

Recovery Motivation, Beachbody Motivation, Beachbody Inspiration, Life MotivationOver the last few months, I've had to really work hard at LOVING myself again for all the things I've done and the people that I've hurt.  Some days it wasn't an easy task, but I had to keep reassuring myself everyday that I AM WORTH IT!  Forgiving yourself is sometimes the hardest thing we face as humans in my opinion.  Once you finally do, though, it's the most FREEING feeling ever! But what good does LOVING MYSELF again do if I'm not spreading it around every place I go?

My life theme is "Make a Stranger Smile"!  I live by it and apply it every where I go, but do people really feel the genuine LOVE that's in my heart by my smile?  People do smile back at me, BUT  I know that behind some of those smiles is a world of hurt.  I know behind some of those smiles there's a world of shame.  I know behind some of those smiles there's a world of fear.  How do I know?  I've been there!

When I go out into the world today,  I ask GOD to allow me to show people true LOVE.  Even though it's very uncomfortable at first to go up to a complete stranger and try to make their day better when you have no idea what's going on in their life!  Sometimes all people need is a simple gesture of a hand shake or a hug and tell them everything's going to be ok! This is something very new to me, but I have high hopes that offering COMPLETE TRUE LOVE to STRANGERS will get easier!

This is the lesson I learned from a complete stranger!! And now no matter what I MUST pay it forward! 






No comments:

Post a Comment